DR. PRP – A Highly Versatile Patented System For Effortless, Safe And Effective Preparation Of Highly
- Dr. PRP is compatible with common swinging bucket type centrifuges.
- Takes into account the initial RBC and PLT differential.
- No Manual pipetting needed.
- Contains visible Buffy Coat for highest PRP concentration.
- Easy & accurate separation of the Buffy Coat layer due to single tube use.
- Adjustable PRP concentration with Double Spin Method.
- The Dr. PRP’s closed system eliminates the possibility of contamination caused by external air.
- Isolation from external contamination with double O-ring interface fit.
- Produces platelet concentrations of about 1,000,000 per µl of blood or about 6 to 8 times the normal concentration of platelets in human blood.
- Platelet Poor Plasma (PPP) can be used for additional applications.
- Safe & Reliable – US-FDA Approved, ISO11137 certified, GMP Approved.
- Most cost-efficient PRP kit in the market today.